Mittwoch, 8. April 2026

Rain or shine

 

 
Im April kommt es ja öfter vor, dass sich am gleichen Tag Regen und Sonne schnell abwechseln. So eine Karte ist heute entstanden. Die Idee habe ich im Internet gesehen.
 
 
Auf der Karte wurde oben ein Stencil aufgelegt und mit Schwämmchen Wolken gewischt und in der Mitte ein anderre Stencil und Sonnenstrahlen gewischt. Auf der Schnittfläche wurde der Spruch befestigt. Das Mädchen mit dem Regenschirm und zwei Küken wurden auf einem Papier aufgestempelt, mit Copics coloriert, ausgeschnitten und unten auf der Karte arrangiert.
 
 
Stempel: MFT - Rain or Shine
Stencil: MFT - Min i Cloud Edges, Sunny Rays
 
Die Karte passt zu diesen Challenges

613 Avenue Create - # April Showers 
Daisy Chain Challenge - # 106 No Design Paper
C. R. A. F. T. Challenge - # 777 Seasons/Weather  
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - # 198 It`s springtime
Inspiration Station Challenge - # 84 Inspiration Photo  (love the soft colours and the rain boots from the Photo)
Crafty Gals Corner Challenge - # 276 Spring 
Crazy Is Our Fame Challenge - # April Stencil Fun Challenge 
I spy with my little Eyes Challenge - # 35 Spring Showers   
Moving Along With The Times Challenge - # 188 Anything Spring
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge - Cookie # 215 April - Rainy Days
 
 
 
 
Klasse! Meine Karte wurde unter die Top Rocker bei 613 
Avenue Create gewählt! Lieben Dank für diese Auszeichnung: 
 

14 Kommentare:

  1. A very sweet Spring card, lovely to see you at MAWTT challenge, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. So cute, Silke. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
    A Place To Start DT
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful card! I love the clouds you created. Hope to see your at Crafting Happiness Challenges. This card is perfect for this week's challenge! :) https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Oh what a cute care! The clouds are perfect. I'd love you to share this on my Crafting Happiness Challenge blog for this week. It would fit perfectly with this week's theme. Smiles!

    Janis

    My personal blog: Pause Dream Enjoy https://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/

    My challenge blog: https://craftinghappinesschallenges.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. spring def = rain, currenly where I am at, thank you for sharing your creation with us at Sparkle Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. What an adorably cute cute card and image!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun} Co-Owner

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Your lovely card is perfect for Seasons/ Weather / Anything Goes Challenge. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Wow, your design layout is very creative! Thanks for joining us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Pick 3 Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Oh my goodness!!! So sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper.Psst!! I want to let you know about a NEW scrapbooking blog called One More Page Check it out!! I started it in March!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Hi Silke, the card is beautiful. The image of the little girl in the rain is adorable, I really like the background, it's well-constructed and makes the scene magical. Thanks for joining us and playing with C.R.A.F.T. Challenge Tatiana x DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. So pretty and cute too, thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Cute card and image.. Great spring card. Thanks for sharing over at CGC

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Beautiful layout and lovely images on this sweet card. Thanks so much for sharing with ‘I Spy with My Little Eye’ challenge.
    Pauline xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Was fuer eine wunderschoene Fruehlingskarte. Das Motiv ist total suesss! Schoen dass du wieder bei I spy with my little eye mitgemacht hast!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.