Montag, 20. April 2026

Bunte Farbkleckse

 

 
Wenn es regnet, sind bunte Regenschirme fröhliche Farbkleckse im trüben Grau.
 
 
Zuerst wurde die Karte leicht mit einem Schwämmchen grau eingefärbt. Anschließend wurden einige Regentropfen aufgestempelt. Auf einen schwarzen Streifen wurde der Spruch heiß embosst und dann wurde der Streifen unten auf der Karte befestigt. 
 
 
Die Tiere wurden auf einem Papier aufgestempelt, mit Copics coloriert, mit passenden Die Cuts ausgestanzt und auf der Karte positioniert.
 
 
Stempel: Hello Bluebird - Rain or Shine; MFT - Rain or Shine
Stanze (Die Cut):  Hello Bluebird - Rain or Shine

Die Karte zeige ich hier
 
Traumfabrik Challenge - # 149 Code 3  - mindestens drei Farben
Daisy Chain Challenge - # 106 No Design paper 
Cardz 4 Galz Challenge - # 274 April Showers
Crafty Animals Challenge - # 104 include an animal   
Classic Design Challenge - # 04-2026 Apr/May - AG/Furry Friends 
613 Avenue Create Challenge - # April - April Showers  
I spy with my little Eyes Challenge - # 36 Spring Showers 
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge - Cookie # 215 April - Rainy Days  
The Creative Crafters Challenge - # 99 Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - # 146 Anything Goes 
Ally`s Angels Challenge - # 105 Anything Goes 
 
 
 
 

 
Toll! Meine Karte wurde unter die Top Rocker bei 613 
Avenue Create gewählt. Vielen Dank für diese Auszeichnung: 
 

11 Kommentare:

  1. Hello, Silke!!! Thanks x 2 for sharing your sweet critter quartet with their umbrellas at Critter Crazy and also Ally's Angels!! The sentiment is darling! Compassionate!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper.Psst!! I want to let you know about a NEW scrapbooking blog called One More Page Check it out!! I started it in March!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is adorable! I love your little critters with their rainbow umbrellas!!
    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Silke, this card is adorable! Your cards are always so creative. Thank you for playing along with my April Showers theme challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. I look forward to seeing what you create for our next challenge. Sue - DT

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Silke, I'm back but for the Creative Crafters Challenge. This card is just fabulous, and I always admire your coloring skills. Thank you for playing along with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery for our 100th challenge. Sue - DT

      Löschen
  5. Absolutely wonderful card! I love the cute little stamps and how you colored them!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore

    Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Ein paar bunte Regenschirme, und schon ist der Tag nicht mehr so trübe...
    Deine Karte ist ein wahrer Augenschmaus, liebe Silke! Vielen Dank für's Mitmachen bei der Traumfabrik und bei 613 Avenue Create. LG, Rosi

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm back, but for the Creative Creases Challenge DT this time. Silke, your cards are always fabulous and your coloring skills are absolutely perfect every time. Thank you for playing along with us at the Creative Crafters Challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery for our 100th challenge. Sue - DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Very sweet images and great colouring. Thanks so much for sharing with ‘I Spy with My Little Eye’ challenge.
    Pauline xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Diese Karte ist auch total suess, schoen dass du wieder bei I spy with my little eye mitgemacht hast!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.