Heute habe ich ein ganz altes Stempelset mit Geschirr hervorgeholt. Es ist eins meiner ersten Stempelsets, als ich vor 14 Jahren mit dem Entwerfen von Karten angefangen habe.
Das Design ist schlicht gehalten und nur minimalistisch aquarelliert. Das Motiv ist auf einem dunkelbraunen Rahmen gesetzt. Die Karte wurde vorher mit kleinen Kaffeebechern bestempelt.
Stempel: SU - Morning Cup
Stanzen (Die Cuts): SU - Zierrahmen, Grüße mit Textur
Die Karte zeige ich hier
All About Challenge - # 5 All About Food or Drink
Krafty Chicks Challenge - # 821 CAS
The Male Room Challenge - # 210 Food and/or Drink
Try It On Tuesday Challenge - # Keep it simple
Creative Moments Challenge - # 282 Make it masculine
Such a cute card and I love the sentiment, too funny! (and true, lol) Thanks so much for playing along with our food or drink challenge at All About Papercraft.
AntwortenLöschenWhat a truly lovely card! The qo
AntwortenLöschenUote made me smile
What a truly lovely card! The quote made me smile! Thanks so much for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx
AntwortenLöschenSuch a fun drink card, Silke! Your watercolouring is lovely and I like how you used the cup stamp to create the coordinating background base. Thanks for playing along in the All About Papercrafts - All About Food or Drink Challenge. 💗
AntwortenLöschenWhat a cute and lovely card, love the coloring, this adorable heart and the stamped backgrpund. I am very pleased that you are joining in our "Food or Drink" challenge. Sandra from All About Designteam
AntwortenLöschenWonderful card, beautiful coloring, great sentiment and loving how you made the background paper. Thank you for joining The Male Room Food/Drink -challenge.
AntwortenLöschenHaha - I love it!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for playing along with us at Creative Moments,
Hugz Tinz
Your card is so cute and I love the funny sentiment:) Thank you so much for joining us this month at All About Papercraft xx
AntwortenLöschen