Sonntag, 1. Juni 2025

Kornblumen-Mädchen

 

 
Beim Stempelgarten werden euch jeden Monat die verschiedensten Karten von den Design-Mitglieder zu einer bestimmten Firma vorgestellt. Im Monat Juni ist es die Firma Stampingbella. Als Inspiration habe ich eine monochrome Geburtstagskarte entworfen.
 
 
Das Motiv wurde auf einem Papier aufgestempelt, mit Copics coloriert und mit einer Die Form quadratisch ausgestanzt. Danach wurde das Motiv auf einen quadratischem Designpapier angebracht, auf einen schmalen weißen gewellten Rahmen gesetzt und dann auf der Karte befestigt. Zum Schluss wurde der Spruch hinzugefügt und die Karte mit Glitzersteinchen dekoriert.
 
 
Stampingbella - Bundle Girl with Cornflower; SU - Für allerlei Anlässe
Stanzen (Die Cuts): CreaNestLies XXL  54 und 61
 
Die Karte zeige ich bei diesen Challenges
 
Star Stamps Challenge - # Just For The Girls
Beautiful Blooms Challenge - # 29 Anything Florals Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - # 188 Flowers 
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - # Flowers 
Moving Along with the Times Challenge - # 179 Birthday  
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - # 255 Anything Goes 
Crafts Galore Encore Challenge - # 136 Anything Goes  
The Paper Funday Challenge - # 76 Anything Goes  

8 Kommentare:

  1. thank you for sharing this wonderful creation with us at Sparkle

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your image is so adorable! I love your pretty blue colors along with your fabulous coloring of the image! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at the Sparkles Monthly Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. OMGoodness, this little nugget is so adorable and I love the color palette. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Those blue tones are just so beautiful - I love your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles Challenge
    Deborah DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Adorable! That blue is so pretty!! Thanks so much for participating in our STAR STAMPZ challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I'm popping back in to say Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenges
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenges

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Oh how cute!! What a cute image! I love your papers, coloring and the stamp you chose! Love it! Thank you for joining us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge! We look forward to seeing you and more of your inspired creations! ~ Amanda

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.