Wie üblich, wenn ich etwas Neues ausprobiere (dieses Mal die Wort Die Cut Form), ist meine erste Karte erst einmal schlicht.
Zuerst wurde die Karte mit kleinen Blumen und Käfern bestempelt. Mit einer Die Form wurde ein Label ausgestanzt und danach auf der Karte angebracht. Die Blumen wurden auf einem Papier aufgestempelt, mit Copics coloriert, ausgeschnitten un dauf dem Label fixiert. Zum Schluss wurde das Wort "Lächeln" und der passende Schatten mit einer Die Cut Form ausgestanzt, zusammen gesetzt und unten auf der Karte platziert.
Stempel: SU - Mixed Florals
Stanzen (Die Cuts): SU - Florales Lächel; Romak - Labels
Die blumige Karte passt zu diesen Challenges
Crafty Catz Challenge - # 693 May Flowers
Word Power Challenge - # Word Power May Challenge
Sweet Stampin` Challenge - # Spring Creations
Little Red Wagon Challenge - # 807 D is for Die Cut
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - # Flowers
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge - Cookie Challenge # 204 May - Pretty Flowers
Pammie`s Inky Inkies Challenge - PIP # 2519 Anything Goes

What a great design and use of a die cut tag. This is such a pretty, spring like card. Thanks so much for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!
AntwortenLöschenJust GORgeous! I LOve your colours.
AntwortenLöschenThank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Catz.
Chrissyxx
schöne Karte!
AntwortenLöschenThis is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the Sisterhood of Crafters & Word Power challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
AntwortenLöschenDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Sisterhood of Crafters Owner
Word Power Co-Owner
Beautiful!! I love the clean and simple design. Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.
AntwortenLöschenAdorable card!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
AntwortenLöschenPretty card! I like the way you stamped the background with the little flowers and ladybird too!
AntwortenLöschenThanks for joining us for our “D is for Die Cut” challenge at Little Red Wagon this week! I’m so glad that you linked your project!
Kate
Small Bits of Paper
Beautiful card with lovely colours. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x
AntwortenLöschen