Montag, 25. November 2024

Triangle Tri Fold Card

 


Heute habe ich beim Stöbern nach Bastelanleitungen eine Triangle Tri Fold Karte gefunden (hier), die nicht wie üblich quadratisch ist, sondern ein normales rechteckiges Kartenformat hat. Auf meiner Geburtstagskarte konnte ich viel schönes Designpapier verwenden.


Die Grundkarte besteht aus zwei Teilen, die zunächst gefaltet und dann miteinander verbunden. Nun wurde gelbes und geblümbtes Designpapier angebracht. Der Bär in seiner Box wurde auf einem Papier aufgestempelt, mit Copics coloriert und ausgeschnitten. Mit einer Die Form wurde ein Quadrat ausgestanzt, mit dem Spruch bestempelt, das Bärchen darüber platziert und mit einem Sticky Tape auf einer Kartenhälte befestigt. Die Karte wurde mit Rhinestones dekoriert. Zusammen gehalten wird die Karte mit einer schmalen Banderole.
 
 

Im Innern wurde ein großes "Happy Birthday" angebracht.

 
Und noch ein wenig näher:
 


Stempel: lawn fawn - Surprise Boxes
Stanzen (Die Cuts): Die-namics - Essential Happy Birthday; CreaNestLies XXL 77

Die Karte zeige ich hier

Cut It Up Challenge - # 317 Favorite Colors (bunt)
AAA Birthday  Challenge - # Favourite Image (I love cute bears)
Crafty Animals Challenge - # 89 Include an animal
Sweet Stampin` Challenge - # Happy Birthday to us
Creative Creases Challenge - # 96 Anything Goes with a fun fold
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge - # 242 Anything Goes
The Paper Funday Challenge - # 71 Anythin Goes
Dream Valley Challenge - # 326 Anything Goes

7 Kommentare:

  1. Oh, I love this wonderful fun fold card! The image and papers are too pretty and the fun fold is fantastic! Thank you for playing with the Creative Creases Challenge, and I hope you can join us again soon. We really appreciate your support!
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets To Stamping

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. A lovely fold on this beautiful baby card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K x

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CUT IT UP challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. How sweet and I love this fancy fold! Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge. We wish you a Joyous Holiday Season!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenges
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. This card has such a cool design! Love the color combination too! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Funday Challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love a fancy fold card and this is beautiful Silke. I love the sweet image and the matching DSP. Thanks for joining us at AAA Birthday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. your card is very cute and sweet thanks for joining Dream Valley Challenge Taty x DT

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.