Stempel: Whimsey Stamps - X-Mas Hamster; Create a smile - Zum Feste das Beste
Stanzen (Die Cuts): SU - Es geht rund; CreaNestLies XXL 95
Embossingfolder: SU - Basic Prägefolder
Die Karte passt zu folgenden Challenges
Daisy Chain Challenge - # 87 Christmas in July
Crafty Animals Challenge - # 85 Include an animal
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - # 97 Christmas in July
Dragonfly Dream Challenge - # July Challenge - Christmas in July
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - # 162 Handmade Ornament or an Ornament card
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - # July Challenge - Round/Circles
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - # 165 Anything Christmas Goes
Merry Little Christmas Challenge - MLCCB # 57 Anything Christmas Goes
Christmas Crafts All Year `Round Challenge - # July - Anything Christmas Goes


What a sweet little Christmas hamster! love that he is swinging on the ornament! I LOVE rosettes and how you worked them into your card design...very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge!
AntwortenLöschenOh, die is leuk geworden! Dankjewel voor het mee doen bij The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. Groetjes Anita DT
AntwortenLöschenSweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
AntwortenLöschen...and Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!!
LöschenHow cute is this little hamster! Great Christmas card. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Pearly Sparkles Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
AntwortenLöschenGale DT for
http://pearlysparkleschallenge.blogspot.com/