Mittwoch, 1. März 2023

Geburtstagskarte in Grün

 

 

Bei Challenge Up Your Life startet heute wieder eine neue Herausforderung. Dieses Mal möchten wir monochrome Karten sehen. Ich habe eine Geburtstagskarte in grün und weiß entworfen.

 

Auf einer Karte in einem langen Format wurde zuerst ein grün gemustertes Designpapier angebracht. Ein kurzes Stück dünnes Band wurde fixiert. Ein Stück Aquarellpapier wurde mit einem Pinsel grün eingefärbt. Nachdem das Aquarellpapier getrocknet ist, wurde das Papier es bespritzt und dann auf dem Designpapier platziert. Die Blumen (Lavendel ?) wurden mit einer Die Form ausgestanzt, drei Stück übereinander geschichtet, damit es ein wenig Dimension annimmt und auf der Karte fixiert. Der Spruch (Schönen Geburtstag) wurde mit Dimensionals befestigt und die Karte mit einigen grünen Glitzersteinchen dekoriert.

 

Stempel: SU - Gern genutzte Grüße
Stanze (Die): SU - Herbstliche Natur

Die Karte passt zu diesen Challenges

SU Only Challenge - # 321 Shades of Green
Double D Challenge - # Everything Is Coming Up Green
{PIN}spirational Challenge - # 299 March - Birthday & Flowers
Crafting happiness Challenge - # 140 St. Patrick`s Day or lots of Green
Happy Little Stampers Challenge - # March Watecolour Challenge
Pammie`s Inky Pinkie Challenge - PIP # 2308 Anything Goes
Your Scrapbook Place Challenge - YSBP # March Challenge
613 Avenue Create Challenge - # February - Anything Goes


                           

Klasse! Meine Karte wurde bei 613 Avenue Create unter die 
Top Rocker gewählt. Vielen Dank für diese Auszeichnung:

 

12 Kommentare:

  1. Beautifully created with that pretty background!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Double D}
    {Triple B} NEW March 3rd
    {Stencil Fun}

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Excellant card and so fresh looking. I love your green card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Double D Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Beautiful clean and simple card!! I love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. This is beautiful! I love the bright green--and the white dies really pop!! Thanks for sharing with us at SUOC!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Loving all the green of your card Silke as it reminds me of March! Thanks for playing at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge! LynB xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Sehr schoen. I love that splash of citrus green and the white flowers against it - really makes it pop. Thanks for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Lovely Silke, love this shade of green - full of the promise of Spring! Thanks for playing at 613 The Avenue Create! Hope to see you again soon,
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CRAFTING HAPPINESS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my PINSPIRATIONAL challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful card, Silke! I love the watercolor wash behind the white die cut, so crisp and clean. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Silke, your cards are always so beautifully stunning. We always love your projects at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again tomorrow.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love that watercolored background. The darker and lighter shades and the splatters really elevate it and make it perfect for that beautiful die cut piece. Thank you so much for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Watercolor challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.