Meine heutige Geburtstagskarte ist schlicht und monochrome.
Auf einem Papier wurde ein Stencil mit einer rechteckigen Öffnung gelegt und ein Farbverlauf von pfirsich-, über kürbis- bis hin zu mandarinen-orange gewischt. Danach wurde das Papier auf eine orange Karte angebracht. Danach wurden mit einer Die Form ein Zweig und kleine Blüten ausgestanzt und auf der Karte arrangiert. Zum Schluss wurden kleine orange Glitzersteinchen auf die Blüten gesetzt und der Spruch ("Zum Geburtstag") aufgestempelt.
Stempel: SU - Alles Glück
Stanzen (Dies): SU - Künstlerisch, Bildschöne Blüten
Stencil: MFT - Rectangle Extraordinaire
Die Karte zeige ich hier
Unicorn Challenge - # 84 Birthday
Inkspirational Challenge - # 283 Use a Stencil
If You Give A Crafter A Cookie Challenge - Cookie # 177 Orange
613 Avenue Create Challenge - # February - Anything Goes
Polkadoodle Craft Challenge - # Week 6 Anything Goes
Scrapping 4 Fun Challenge - # 220 Anything Goes





Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
AntwortenLöschenDeanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper
Stunning pop of colour and beautifully balanced with the white die cut. gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Polkadoodles, I hope to see you again soon!
AntwortenLöschenLove the colors, Silke. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. I hope we see you on the front porch again soon!
AntwortenLöschenHugs, Em
613 Avenue Create DT
Creative Em my blog
Gorgeous love the color and the white die cut.
AntwortenLöschenThank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
Rachelle DT
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com
https://rachellescreations.blogspot.com
So beautiful. Love your ombre rectangle, the white die cuts really pop from the background. Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges!
AntwortenLöschenBeautiful! I love that strong orange with white. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!
AntwortenLöschenMerja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com