Donnerstag, 30. Juni 2016

Swirly Sonnenuntergang


Heute zeige ich mein erstes Werk mit dem neuen Set Swirly Birds und den Framelits.
Für die schlichten Sommergrüße wurde der Sketch von GDP verwendet.


Der untere Teil wurde gewischt und für die Sonne wurde der Swirl auf die Karte gelegt und leicht rot betupft. Der Sonnenschein wurde auf der Wasseroberfläche gewischt. Die Wellen wurden entlang des Horizonts angebracht. Das Boot und der Spruch sitzen auf Dimensionals.


Stempel: SU - Swirly Birds; Text - Betty`s Creations
Stanze: SU - Wunderbar verwickelt

Die Karte möchte ich zeigen bei

Global Design Project - # 42 Sketch
Fab Friday - # 90 Colour Sketch
My Time To Craft - # 323 Summertime


 



So great, my card was chosen to the Fab Four from the Fab Friday Team! Many Thanks!




6 Kommentare:

  1. Eek! I love this! I haven't yet had a chance to make these sweet little sail boats with this set, but it sure looks awesome in our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ohhh so cute!!! I love the swirly background. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Global Design Project challenge xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Super Idee mit dem Swirl für die Sonne. Muss ich mir mal merken. Danke fürs teilen :o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love how you used the swirl to make the sun setting (rising?) and used that to sponge the reflection on the water! Well done using our challenge colors to create this scene! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So sweet! I love how you've sponged the circles behind the boat! Thanks so much for playing along with this FabFriday color challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is so cute and a FABULOUS use of the colors! I didn't even realize how nautical they were! Perfection! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.