Montag, 18. April 2016

Babykarte


Als ich den Sketch gesehen habe, kam mir sofort der Gedanke dazu eine Babykarte zu werkeln.

Auf die geprägte Karte wurden zwei Bänder und ein Doily befestigt. Darüber wurde das Rechteck mit den Tieren angebracht. Zum Schluss wurde die Karte mit kleinen Luftballons verziert.


Stempel: SU - Zoo Babies und Party-Grüße
Stanze: SU - Stanzpaket Party
Prägefolder: Nellie Snellen - Swirls 1

Mit der Karte möchte ich mich bei folgenden Challenges beteiligen

Fab Friday - Challenge # 85
Paperminutes - # 430 Bänder
Colour Q  - Challenge # 337

 

7 Kommentare:

  1. I tell you what, Zoo Babies is fast finding its way to heart - I love what you've done here with these little guys! And what a cute embossing folder! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Eine sehr süße Baby-Karte. Ich finde die kleinen Ballons so super! Danke für deine Teilnahme an unserer Paperminutes Challenge.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is adorable. Love those cute grey animals and the wonderful texture you added to your card. Thanks so much for playing along at ColourQ this week.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Just so sweet and and adorable...love your cute critters. Thanks so much for playing along with us at ColourQ!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. So sweet! I love the embossing and the cute little balloons in the corners! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. This is just so sweet, I love it! The balloons are a very cute addition and I love the colors! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. What a sweet card! I love that each adorable animal has its own balloons. Love it! I'm so glad you played along with this Fab Friday sketch challenge!

    AntwortenLöschen

Mit dem Hinterlassen eines Kommentars gibst du deine Einwilligung, dass Daten von dir bei Blogger gespeichert werden und zurückverfolgbar sind.